• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Question for you panther fans.....

i live in belmont nc....so other than the dolphins....i know the panthers pretty well. So i was kinda biased with my fantasy draft last night.....other than week 4 (your bye week) i think i will do good with my running backs (its a non ppr leauge)

here is my roster.....

qb- kurt warner, pat white, jason campbell

rb-deangelo williams, jonathan stewart, willis mcgahee, leon washington

wr-calvin johnson, muhsin muhammad, barnard berrian, ted ginn, sidney rice, davone bess

TE- Tony Gonzalez, Brandon Pettigrew

Defense- Pittsburgh

so.....i know with the running back situation....i will be solid except for the panthers bye.....so i am hoping mcgahee and leon washing can have big games then.....how about muhsin? will he have an impact this year?

also you guys know the nfc south.....tony had 10 TDs with the cheifs last year.....he can match that with matt ryan and a more prolific offense no?

thanks for any feed back guys!

Muhammad should have another solid season for us, say 800-900 yards. But being a run first team and him being the #2 WR, the points he'll give you will be wildly inconsistent. There are some weeks when he does next to nothing. Not really a guy I'd want to count on as my starter.

For Gonzalez, if Turner has somewhat of a dropoff and that defense is as bad as I think it will, the Falcons will be in pass-pass-pass mode quiet a bit. That's a good thing for his numbers, as well as Ryan's. On the other hand, he was the #1 target in KC. Also, WRs/TEs generally don't fair as well in their first year with a new team. Overall, I still think he'll have a good year, but not quiet as good as last year. Still worth a mid-round pick but I'd take Witten, Gates or Clark first.

Archived