• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Notes and Memo's: Denver

Kurb

Well that's fine you can stay that type of person thats fine but don't forget we still have a chance to meet again later on in the Post Season and I guarantee you will not win in the same fashion two times in a Row so take that for what its worth with all this Smack talk.

Calling Denver:

The 1990s is over a decade ago.

140 yds and 2 tds does not constitute a shutdown of a running game.

Love, Deangelo and Jonathan

Well that's fine you can stay that type of person thats fine but don't forget we still have a chance to meet again later on in the Post Season and I guarantee you will not win in the same fashion two times in a Row so take that for what its worth with all this Smack talk.

BRR,

When your smack is based on not getting beat as bad the second time, it's over. We still love ya, but it's time to come home.

Signed,

All other Denver fans.

Dude...in what world are we getting past game 1 of the playoffs, let alone making the SB...if we even get in that is...

Any Given Sunday Man. One loss to the Panthers does not equal a sucky team. We have competed and Beat alot of Teams that have been labeled " Play Off Caliber" Teams.

I actually had this game marked as a loss when the Schedule came out. But being that my blood is Orange and Blue then I still Wish the Best and Hope the Best regardless of what the negative fans think. I have been a fan for too long to give up when the Road looks Dark.

The Denver Broncos are professionals just like any other NFL team and they have potential to win just the same as any other Team. (except Detroit) lol

And if not then the experience alone for all of our Rookies is an accomplishment so Definitely as a fan can hold my Head High and say with certainty that we will be contenders regardless.

Really? I mean, I'm assuming that you are just kidding. Being in Iraq I missed the game, but from what I read, it was pretty much a blowout after the first quarter. And you would want to play us again? Really?

Huh, I guess you must have seen something that no one else seemed to catch onto, including your fellow Bronco fans...in any case good luck the rest of the season and watch out for the Chargers, they seem to still have a little life in them.

Any Given Sunday Man. One loss to the Panthers does not equal a sucky team. We have competed and Beat alot of Teams that have been labeled " Play Off Caliber" Teams.

I actually had this game marked as a loss when the Schedule came out. But being that my blood is Orange and Blue then I still Wish the Best and Hope the Best regardless of what the negative fans think. I have been a fan for too long to give up when the Road looks Dark.

The Denver Broncos are professionals just like any other NFL team and they have potential to win just the same as any other Team. (except Detroit) lol

And if not then the experience alone for all of our Rookies is an accomplishment so Definitely as a fan can hold my Head High and say with certainty that we will be contenders regardless.

we lost to the chiefs and raiders. I don't think we can run 3 straight vs what is looking to be Baltimore, Pitt and Tennessee. Actually, Tennessee would be the easier one of the gauntlet. I get the "any given sunday" rule, but that's why playoffs are longer than 1 sunday.

Dear Vikings,

We know you beat us earlier in the year, and we know you are doing alright against some less than average teams..

But, make no mistake.. Should you be unfortunate enough to end up playing in Charlotte this postseason, we will make you wish you had never been born...

- Jake Delhomme, the OL, Smash n' Dash, Smitty, and the entire Panthers defense

Dear Unclassy Panther Fans;

Your soiled underwear are in the Washing Machine from the very first Drive by the Broncos.

Signed By a fan of a team that has been around the league 3 decades longer than yours and definitely deserves more respect.

Dear Upset Bronco fan. Losing teams deserve more respect? Go cry to momma.

Archived