• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Meanwhile, over on the Giants Board...

methodtoll

On a historical note, the game you were referring to was a 23-0 loss at Giants Stadium. Panthers won coming off the magical wild card spot and went to the Superbowl to face the Patriots i think.

This loss started the conflict with Shockey making an attack on Tom Coughlin by saying they were "outcoached" and Tiki Barber saying he didn't get enough carries in the game.

A few years later, the Giants beat the Patriots to win the Superbowl with Neither of those players....

End of history lesson...

Someone should tell that idiot this was 2005, we went to the superbowl, and played NE in 2003.

All I know is we're about to face a talented and pissed off team in their house and then we're going to play a rival who loves to ruin our playoff plans and has before (Not to mention we're 0-2 against the division in away games and 0-2 in domes).

Today was taking care of business and while it's nice that it happened, I'm far from feeling comfortable let alone cocky.

IMO the Giants looked flat on offense tonight. They really miss Jacobs and his physical style of play. They have already said he is gonna start ageist us but he has two blown up knees so IDK how thats gonna work out. Also they really dont have a clutch WR IMO but manning is a very good QB from what I saw and he is gonna be hard to stop if we dont get some pressure.

but manning is a very good QB from what I saw and he is gonna be hard to stop if we dont get some pressure.

omg... you don't know how good it is to hear someone from another team recognize that... i get so sick of these freakin dumb idiots up in NY calling for his head when we have a bad game... they give Giants fans a bad name...

The person calling for Carr was the poster's wife.

Most everyone else who commented recognized his suckitude.

The guy who posted it said he agree with his wife and only a couple of people responded at the time I post that thread here.

Archived