• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Whodathunkit, Roddy White is a classless POS

JawnyBlaze

When children grow up around something that is wrong throughout their whole childhood and everybody there likes it and thinks it's okay and nobody's there to tell them it's wrong, those children then believe that it is okay and fine. Vick needed to get caught to learn that it was bad, because everyone he knew and who knew that he did it (everyone in and around that business, including most of his family and friends) thought that it was okay to do. I urge you to read Vick's book if you get a chance because it's hard to not feel sorry for him as a child and what he went through. Does that make what he did okay? Hell no. But it makes it understandable that he wouldn't understand that it was wrong. Now I don't know him personally, but from everything I've seen of him and read about him since he got out of jail, I think he truly believes what he did was wrong and has learned from it.

Vick is a grown man, he was old enough to stop. How do you feel about the rich white kid in Texas that got out of drunk driving and killing someone because they proved in court he was so spoiled as a kid it wasn't his fault?

Archived