• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Saints sign Champ Bailey

SCP

I like Galette. Think he has a solid career in front of him but please don't compare him to Johnson and the Kraken. That's reckless.

Also, way to conveniently leave the linebackers out of your comparison. That omission alone negates your point.

galette is a 3-4 outside linebacker and jordan is a 3-4 defensive end and he's comparing those two to our pair of 4-3 defensive ends.  it's not even the same damn position.

we led the league in sacks.  i think we're alone in that category.

You have zero playoff wins. Congrats on wasting the the division title lmao

When was you last super bowl again?

it's like i'm a prophet or something

go jerk off on saints report.  nobody wants to hear your bullshit after you poo your pants in front of the entire country against an allegedly inferior team with the south on the line.

oh yeah, and you lost to kellen clemens and the rams the week before to tee it up for us.

it's like i'm a prophet or something

go jerk off on saints report.  nobody wants to hear your bullshit after you poo your pants in front of the entire country against an allegedly inferior team with the south on the line.

oh yeah, and you lost to kellen clemens and the rams the week before to tee it up for us.

Sooo actually yall are nothing? Because you couldn't win a single playoff game 

Archived