Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another Ironic thread

24 posts in this topic

Posted

Canadian moderator on a board for a sport league that doesn't even play in his country makes anti American post on Americas B-Day!

#HuddleLogic

please write and publish that and get it on the top 100 list or something....the more of you Mericans that think that way, the less of you will come to visit and the better it will be!!!!!

Posted

1 person likes this

Posted

yawn.png
1 person likes this

Posted

Canadian moderator on a board for a sport league that doesn't even play in his country makes anti American post on Americas B-Day!

#HuddleLogic

well...clearly shows I made that post yesterday you useless fug and unless your full retard, you know I've always considered Canadians and Americans to be one of the same!  so....how's about you go jam some fireworks up your ass and see how long it takes until you get a volunteer to light them!!!

lighter_1292320c.jpg

Posted

PS....Happy Birthday America....I gave you the best gift I could!

Posted

well...clearly shows I made that post yesterday you useless fug and unless your full retard, you know I've always considered Canadians and Americans to be one of the same!  so....how's about you go jam some fireworks up your ass and see how long it takes until you get a volunteer to light them!!!

lighter_1292320c.jpg

Except quebecers.

1 person likes this

Posted

I don't consider them Canadians though!

1 person likes this

Posted

alice probably has a notebook covered with hearts and philly and hawk's names where he writes rape fiction

Posted

Seems Alice idolizes Don King and tries to set up fights between huddlers.

Too bad he's too dumb to do it.

Posted

lighter_1292320c.jpg

he's way past that

Fug Tim Hortons!

Posted

A greasy asss Spaniard that drives foreign cars, gets his balls licked by foreign dogs, and spends his US govt assisted FEMA check in the drive thru at Wendys, talking patriotic smack on an opposing teams message board......meh.... just meh!

3 people like this

Posted

Why don't you post some of that neo natzi poo again while your at it......