Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kraken challenges Peppers to 1 on 1 basketball for pro bowl spot

55 posts in this topic

Posted

I'll be impressed when either of them challenges Prince to a game of ball one on one.

1 person likes this

Posted

I just sent Cain Velasquez an e-mail challenging him to a chess match. I win, I get his title belt.

:startle:

Posted

Jump, jump

The Mac Dad will make you, jump, jump

Daddy Mac will make you, jump, jump

Kris Kross will make you jump, jump

Uh huh

Uh huh

iPhone pie and swag for the most awesome reference in early 90's hip hop!

Posted

Hardy must have seen Pep's work @ UNC.

Posted

Comparing Hardy to Peppers is laughable. Peppers is a future hall of famer and Hardy had one good year. I hope Hardy repeats and has a stronger 2013, but lets take it one year at a time. Peppers is one of the best athletes to EVER play in the NFL.

Peppers isn't a future HOF player.

He is a constant 8-11 sack player who takes way to many plays off.

1 person likes this

Posted

Comparing Hardy to Peppers is laughable. Peppers is a future hall of famer and Hardy had one good year. I hope Hardy repeats and has a stronger 2013, but lets take it one year at a time. Peppers is one of the best athletes to EVER play in the NFL.

This statement is faults. Was Pep super athletic? Yes. Is he one of the best athletes? No, because I could name several DEs that have out performed JP year in and year out.

Posted

He may be ok vs JPP... but ehhhh Peppers is pretty freaking good at basketball. He was a starter on a NCAA final four UNC team...

He was pretty much as good as you can get without being a pro.

Posted

Yes Peppers was without a doubt one of the best athletes to play in the NFL, but he is the Randy Moss of defensive ends. His freaking backup has outplayed him since he left here, and ol' Chuck is nothing special on the NFL athletic spectrum.

Posted

Sad thing is I don't think we're going to be able to keep him. His contract is up after next year, the same time we'll be looking to extend Cam :thumbsd:

If we don't keep him, I will personally attack JR/new GM...whever is responsible

Posted

This statement is faults. Was Pep super athletic? Yes. Is he one of the best athletes? No, because I could name several DEs that have out performed JP year in and year out.

Posted

Also Hardy is no athletic slouch before his injury history he was a projected top ten pick.....

He is one of the few ends in the NFL who may be anywere close to pep in athleticism.

Posted

Hardy called JP out on twitter, challenging him to a one on one game of basketball, winner gets the pro bowl spot.

Peppers still hasn't responded, like a bitch.

Gotta love that Kraken and his go for broke attitude. :)