• Please log in to reply
198 replies to this topic

#196 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:15 AM

People still play this game? Wtf

Good grief, you sound like the bungie forums!

There are several of us who still enjoy the game.  It's not a game for everyone.

Personally, I'm looking forward to "trying" the match made weekly heroic.  When I get that done, I'll have enough coins for buy two things from Xur (if he has anything good).  I'm not hardcore at all...

I had a funny thought though while driving to work.  What if he sold the Ruin Wings and Ghorn again...personally I'd be thrilled =)  But imagine the out cry from the forums and internet about it! =)

#197 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• LocationLa Grange, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted 02 March 2015 - 10:21 AM

People still play this game? Wtf

Played almost every day since the beta in July. Three level 32 characters and 50+ exotics and I still really enjoy it. I play other games too but always come back because the shooting mechanics are fantastic and raiding with a chill group is a blast.

#198 d-dave

d-dave

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted Yesterday, 09:40 AM

So I'm pretty active on the b.net forums (I know, I'm a sad person), but I'm curious to what my fellow huddlers are experiencing in Destiny.

1.  Do you end up grouping with folks either via MM or LFG that are offensive jerk-faces?

2.  Do you have a LOT of people who skip out on strikes or go AFK for entire strikes?

3.  In the Crucible, do you end up with a lot of people who quit early or really play that stupidly on objectives?

I see a lot of 3 when I do play.  I have a few AFKers, but I've not had any really terrible human beings through MM or LFG.

#199 fieryprophet

fieryprophet

WARNING: Do not annoy!

• LocationLa Grange, NC
SUPPORTER

Posted Yesterday, 10:49 AM

I've had pretty good luck in all three areas. You run into your random a-holes just like any other game but the Destiny community is surprisingly laid back for the most part.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users