Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

NFC south preview just happened on nfl network

52 posts in this topic

Posted

I guess you now what they said before they said it herp derp

atl hands down, then saints edge closer due to payton being back. Only deon sanders commented on how you cant fix the worst defense ever in one year.

bucs have the revis fame so should be close to the playoffs

for us they said the 2nd year cam newton experience didnt go to plan with the slump. (What effing slump...dead horse argument). 

Then they talked quickly about luke and said will he have a sophmore slump too. (OMG nfl trolls!)

said our defense will determine our fate

PS guess what rg3, russell wilson and colin kapernick have already been enshrined in the hall of fame. They all said no soph slump for them.

tl, dr no respect until we win

1 person likes this

Posted

One day I want to know how nfl network came to hate us this much. They even spoke about the jags today .........yes....the jags.....because gabbert hurt his ankle. They did say anything bad....now imagine if Cam gets hurt

1 person likes this

Posted

Did Cam insult someone's mother or something?  I cannot understand why he gets so little respect, while others get so much praise.  

2 people like this

Posted

Not surprised in the least. I feel good about this year. Seems like most of the Huddle feels good about the year and most importantly the team seems likes they feel good about this year. We'll get ours eventually. 

Posted

And it will be so sweet "When we get ours"!  Im going to rub it everywhere and be in every non panthers fan face!

1 person likes this

Posted

Did Cam insult someone's mother or something?  I cannot understand why he gets so little respect, while others get so much praise.  

Word on the street is Cam F'ed Steve Bornstein's wife then finished up into Steve's hair gel which he used for a few weeks. When he found out about it he vowed his network would do everything it could to down both Cam and the Panthers, especially if it involved a uniform contest.

Posted

I swear, people will never learn. No matter how many times it's said.

Stop watching this sh*t.

9 people like this

Posted

Yawn. Nfln has stooped to low levels. They've consistently been getting worse every year. I'm hoping Fox Sports 1 or whatever it's called starts off fresh.

1 person likes this

Posted

Yawn. Nfln has stooped to low levels. They've consistently been getting worse every year. I'm hoping Fox Sports 1 or whatever it's called starts off fresh.

Don't count on it.

1 person likes this

Posted

For a network owned and operated by the NFL, they sure do have some of the most ignorant, clueless, blowhard assholes on that channel.

They just create their own hype, and then feed off said manufactured hype. Whatever they have to do for ratings.

2 people like this

Posted

Forget it guys the nfl media did such a good job convincing themselves Cam was going to have a sophomore slump before it could even happen that they never realized it didn't really happen

4 people like this