#1 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:05 PM

I guess you now what they said before they said it herp derp

atl hands down, then saints edge closer due to payton being back. Only deon sanders commented on how you cant fix the worst defense ever in one year.

bucs have the revis fame so should be close to the playoffs

for us they said the 2nd year cam newton experience didnt go to plan with the slump. (What effing slump...dead horse argument). 

Then they talked quickly about luke and said will he have a sophmore slump too. (OMG nfl trolls!)

said our defense will determine our fate

PS guess what rg3, russell wilson and colin kapernick have already been enshrined in the hall of fame. They all said no soph slump for them.

tl, dr no respect until we win

#2 Montsta

Montsta

Rest In Peace

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,912 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:07 PM

A WHOLE PIE!

For a network owned and operated by the NFL, they sure do have some of the most ignorant, clueless, blowhard assholes on that channel.

#3 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:13 PM

One day I want to know how nfl network came to hate us this much. They even spoke about the jags today .........yes....the jags.....because gabbert hurt his ankle. They did say anything bad....now imagine if Cam gets hurt

#4 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,662 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Did Cam insult someone's mother or something?  I cannot understand why he gets so little respect, while others get so much praise.  

#5 The_Cannon

The_Cannon

Tickle Me & Rub My Belly!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,308 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:16 PM

Not surprised in the least. I feel good about this year. Seems like most of the Huddle feels good about the year and most importantly the team seems likes they feel good about this year. We'll get ours eventually. 

#6 usmcpanthers

usmcpanthers

Professional Lurker

• ALL-PRO
  • 1,704 posts
  • LocationTampa, FL

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:18 PM

And it will be so sweet "When we get ours"!  Im going to rub it everywhere and be in every non panthers fan face!

#7 Riverboat Ron

Riverboat Ron

The Gambler

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,143 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:27 PM

Did Cam insult someone's mother or something?  I cannot understand why he gets so little respect, while others get so much praise.  

Word on the street is Cam F'ed Steve Bornstein's wife then finished up into Steve's hair gel which he used for a few weeks. When he found out about it he vowed his network would do everything it could to down both Cam and the Panthers, especially if it involved a uniform contest.

#8 TheRed

TheRed

California Dreamin'

• HUDDLER
  • 13,682 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:32 PM

I swear, people will never learn. No matter how many times it's said.

Stop watching this sh*t.

#9 jayflip

jayflip

vaya con dios

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,777 posts
  • LocationSan Diego

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:33 PM

Yawn. Nfln has stooped to low levels. They've consistently been getting worse every year. I'm hoping Fox Sports 1 or whatever it's called starts off fresh.

#10 Keep Pounding

Keep Pounding

Smith & Wesson 460

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • LocationIn your backyard!!!!

Posted 30 July 2013 - 03:41 PM

Yawn. Nfln has stooped to low levels. They've consistently been getting worse every year. I'm hoping Fox Sports 1 or whatever it's called starts off fresh.

Don't count on it.

#11 PantherGuy

PantherGuy

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 808 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:02 PM

For a network owned and operated by the NFL, they sure do have some of the most ignorant, clueless, blowhard assholes on that channel.

They just create their own hype, and then feed off said manufactured hype. Whatever they have to do for ratings.

#12 Frash Brastard

Frash Brastard

The Frashmaker

• HUDDLER
  • 14,424 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:06 PM

Forget it guys the nfl media did such a good job convincing themselves Cam was going to have a sophomore slump before it could even happen that they never realized it didn't really happen

#13 Qu1million

Qu1million

CantBeatMeInMadden!

• ALL-PRO
  • 940 posts
  • LocationSouth Jersey

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:15 PM

They still show us more love than ESPN but the only ones I actually listen to is the retired players, Dion likes Cam and sometimes is the only one who speaks positive about him, HeathEvans also talks good about Cam other than them I can't think about anyone else on the network that speaks positive....Eric Davis commented how the organization and how good Jerry is but that's about it...love hate relationships with the media, nah just hate

#14 Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*

Guest_CarolinaBlacknBlueblood_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

They just create their own hype, and then feed off said manufactured hype. Whatever they have to do for ratings.

Cam hate is popular.RG3 is on a bum knee,you have to be a complete idiot to think he will have the year he had last year, when he has to completely change his game. Since a lot of their employees are former ESPNers, they are following in their foot steps. Hype,over hype,and the tell you how great they are after it fizzles. Cant wait for the new fox sports.

#15 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 20,263 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 30 July 2013 - 06:38 PM

ESPN has made me loathe Griffin. That and the fact he is a fake good-guy ass clown.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com