• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup

Ja  Rhule

"White people are born with different genes/DNA."

"Soccer is just not for white people."

Right.

Yea, ignore the fact that I strictly exclude Europeans. When I say whites, I'm referring to Americans.

Your ass knows poo about soccer. The whole time, I've heard nothing about soccer but of colors.

Pretty easy to google up names and pictures of German players. Should've went with England instead.

Cut your poo and get out.

Yea, ignore the fact that I strictly exclude Europeans. When I say whites, I'm referring to Americans.

Your ass knows poo about soccer. The whole time, I've heard nothing about soccer but of colors.

Pretty easy to google up names and pictures if Germany players. Should've went with England instead.

Cut your poo and get out.

You're right. I know nothing about football. You're the one who brought race in as the reason the US will not succeed in international football, when in all actuality it is because the sport is the least popular among the big sports in the US. The best athletes play football, basketball, baseball, etc...then soccer.

And why in the world would I google English players? I know them all, as four of them play for the club I support, and most of them play in the league I watch most often. Not to mention that Germany is the far better side, so my point is better served.

Please come to the huddle meet up for the World Cup. That way I can show you just how much I don't know about European football.

You're right. I know nothing about football. You're the one who brought race in as the reason the US will not succeed in international football, when in all actuality it is because the sport is the least popular among the big sports in the US. The best athletes play football, basketball, baseball, etc...then soccer.

And why in the world would I google English players? I know them all, as four of them play for the club I support, and most of them play in the league I watch most often. Not to mention that Germany is the far better side, so my point is better served.

Please come to the huddle meet up for the World Cup. That way I can show you just how much I don't know about European football.

I brought up Science. Everyone knows that the best athletes are the mixed ones.

Nvm. I'm done. Im not going to argue with a USA homer.

But, I'll guarantee you that whenever the Americans do win a World Cup whether that's 30 years or 300 years from now, you wouldn't even be able to noticed more than 3 legitimate "white" players on the field. Just like in basketball and football today, whom are overpopulated with African American players.

Enjoy the game in about 2 hours from now.

Go ahead and count how many players on that Brazil team at 330 of who you could define as Latinos. Yea, half the team looks white or black.

I gotta meet this Chuck dude one day. I totally use his ridiculous statements to stereotype what I think he looks like. Today he says he's Asian and it's got me totally fugged up. I need to see the person behind this garbage.

Sent from my iPhone

I need to see the garbage behind that laptop.

As always I'll be pulling for the USA but after that I pull for Germany all the way because of my family's history and heritage. They have come so close in major international tournaments in recent years that I think they win it all in 2014. I'm not sure how much more heartbreak a German side can handle despite their success in the Champions League lately.

If anyone in the NYC area wants to get together in the city to watch some games let me know!

As always I'll be pulling for the USA but after that I pull for Germany all the way because of my family's history and heritage. They have come so close in major international tournaments in recent years that I think they win it all in 2014. I'm not sure how much more heartbreak a German side can handle despite their success in the Champions League lately.

If anyone in the NYC area wants to get together in the city to watch some games let me know!

Right there with you. USA is my first side, but a big part of my family is German, so I am partial to them as well. I think they have a solid chance this year, but I still think 2018 will be their best chance.

Right there with you. USA is my first side, but a big part of my family is German, so I am partial to them as well. I think they have a solid chance this year, but I still think 2018 will be their best chance.

I just really want Klose to get a World Cup victory before he retires. It pained me to see Ballack leave empty handed and Klose is a German legend in his own right and has scored so many huge goals for Die Mannschaft.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Also Schweini, Lahm, and Podolski will be up there in age in 2018 and think this is their prime Cup to get a win despite the young stars emerging for Germany.

I'd like a cup for Klose as well. I actually picked Germany to win, though that was mostly me being a homer. I think Kroos, Gotze, Reus, Draxler, etc...will have a lot of time to develop alongside these older guys. 2018 will have the right blend of experience and emerging talent. Especially with the amount of European club competition those guys already have.

I still think Reus will be one of the best players in the world by the time 2018 rolls around.

Archived