• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

NBA Lottery 2014

Thanks Sapper, so what does this mean for next year? We no longer have an extra pick to look forward to?

And this year we have Detroit's #9, our pick, and then Portland's pick (with the latter two coming in the 22+ range)?

Our pick went to Chicago once we made the Playoffs

I really want Hairston, you can say he may not be worth the 9 pick but the thing is can you honestly say anybody thats rated above him outside the top 5 will have a higher ceiling? I cant, at this point he still my favorite player. Aaron Gordon has no offensive game and we have plenty of raw guys like that already on the roster. Dont really see the other shooting guards beingg able to handle the physicality of the position. Hairston can be a starter down the road.

Good points.  The reason I brought up Hairston midway through the season was because he can flat out score.  The one thing our team has neglected the most over the years (outside of maybe one year of Captain Jack and the MAYBE the JRich years) has been a perimater scorer...  And I mean an efficient one. 

To me Hairston not only can score, but he's also extremely tough...  He sets a tone for his team. 

Honestly, the more I think about it, I don't want anyone else.  He should be the starter as a rookie and I expect he would be in the running for ROY if he gets the minutes.  I just think his game translates almost seamlessly to the pro game.

Archived