• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Soccer season 2014-2015

Ja  Rhule

Wenger better pony up. Benzema isn't gonna come cheap. I don't want to lose him but in the grand scheme of things if we're gonna lose someone, Benzema would cause the least amount of damage as oppose to losing Varane, Isco, Jese, Carvajal, Di Maria, etc. We're gonna lose one or two players this summer on our pursuit of Pogba, Vidal, Rakitic and/or Suarez anyways.

I think we might send Morata on loan however.

Wenger will never overpay or pay market value. He gets his players below cost. Sorry to break it to you.

And that my friend is why Benzema is not at Arsenal. Lowballing ain't gonna cut it. He's wanted Benz for how long now? Two years? If Wenger truly wants him in his prime, he's gonna have to offer big-time money.

He got Ozil in prime for discounted rate.

Ozil was a completely different situation. Benzema has a place on our squad (unless we do go after Suarez).

Exactly.

Wenger will only buy below market value.  If Suarez goes to PSG, Wenger will target Cavani.  If Suarez goes to Madrid, Wenger will target Benzema.  If Suarez doesn't move, Wenger will target someone else who's for sale.  Wenger said he wants an elite striker.

Wenger have over 100 million pounds to spend plus he have to move few players.  He can buy anyone he wants except maybe 3-5 players.

While us Real fans are still celebrating La Decima, it appears management is already eyeing the next one. Rakitic and Vidal are said to be priority targets this summer, and Vidal apparently is quite 'flattered' in being pursued by Los Galacticos. We'll see what happens in a few weeks, I suppose.

Seriously, why not just fire Ancelotti? A fuging broom could manage that team.

Archived