• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Balotelli is constantly racially abused in Italy. I think it was 4-5 reported incidents in 2014 alone!

Here's a quote from Milan VP:

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/arsenal/10919659/AC-Milan-prepared-to-sell-Mario-Balotelli-for-around-30m.html

Even BBC reported that Milan is trying to unload Balotelli. It's reported that Arsenal is offering Balotelly $40,000 more a week than what he gets paid in Milan!

You really believe Arsenal are going to pay that much fee + wages? lmao

As I said, Milan are only selling if someone offers a crazy amount, which won't happen.

4-5 is a but much but I won't deny there are racist chants.(it's from the same set of ppl tho)

You really believe Arsenal are going to pay that much fee + wages? lmao

As I said, Milan are only selling if someone offers a crazy amount, which won't happen.

4-5 is a but much but I won't deny there are racist chants.(it's from the same set of ppl tho)

Yea, did u see how much they paid for Ozil plus wages?

Arsenal is 5th richest club in the world. They finished paying off £700 million stadium loan in 5 years. They have around £130m in extra transfer fees every year going forward.

Yeah, Arsenal has the cash, but do they have the willingness to part with it? That's not been the case in their history, long or short-term, and they have a business model of not overspending.

What makes you think they'd change that now?

Yeah, Arsenal has the cash, but do they have the willingness to part with it? That's not been the case in their history, long or short-term, and they have a business model of not overspending.

What makes you think they'd change that now?

They changed their model, that's why they spent on Ozil. Wenger promised world class striker this offseason.

Plus back in January Arsenal bid £35m for Drexler. Drexler rejected the move.

Drexler and Ozil in 1 season would see Arsenal spending £80m.

Fair enough... but Ozil was arguably worth the 40 million. I'm just not sure they're willing to overspend enough to get Balotelli, and whomever wants him is going to have to go into crazy spending mode.

They need a striker. £25m is not overspending. Wenger will not spend more than £25m. He might get Loic Remy and spend £20 on Alexis Sanchez.

Arsenal need many players this window. DM, LW, ST, LB and CB.

Yea, did u see how much they paid for Ozil plus wages?

Arsenal is 5th richest club in the world. They finished paying off £700 million stadium loan in 5 years. They have around £130m in extra transfer fees every year going forward.

So that 1 buy is going to be the norm and not the outlier? I'm not so sure about that. Until I see multiple big money buys in one season, I can't agree that's the new norm for Arsenal.

Plus is Ozil is considered to be a better and more consistent player than Balo. I don't see Wenger spending 30M plus for Balo(that's his price).

So that 1 buy is going to be the norm and not the outlier? I'm not so sure about that. Until I see multiple big money buys in one season, I can't agree that's the new norm for Arsenal.

Plus is Ozil is considered to be a better and more consistent player than Balo. I don't see Wenger spending 30M plus for Balo(that's his price).

We shall see.

We shall see.

Yeah. Even tho I'm a fan of Balo, I'm a Milan fan 1st and foremost and his recent performances has left a lot to be desired. If they sell him I'll be content as long as he's properly replaced.

Archived