• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

Apparently Madrid have a hard on for James Rodriguez and they looking to dump Di Maria.

Hate to see Di Maria go, but his comments this Summer about his uncertainty with the club hasn't done him any favors. If all he's trying to do is get a new contract he's handling it in completely the wrong fashion. I could live with ADM moving on IF we got James to replace him. an ADM and cash deal for James and Falcao wouldn't be bad as long as Falcao checks out during his medical. 

Looks like Toni Kroos to Madrid. Stole him from ManUre. Love it.

Yep seems like it's a done deal. Even Fox Soccer is reporting it now and they usually don't get involved till they've confirmed the rumor is legit. Good deal for RM from what everyone is saying too, somewhere around 25-30 million Euros.

Yep seems like it's a done deal. Even Fox Soccer is reporting it now and they usually don't get involved till they've confirmed the rumor is legit. Good deal for RM from what everyone is saying too, somewhere around 25-30 million Euros.

Good value. Got rid of 1 German DM and got another German DM.

Kroos made the right decision to snub United. I don't think he fits in Prem. He has also been absolutely dreadful this World Cup.

I'm really not all that excited about the Lallana deal. Provides depth, but I don't think he's going to be a difference-maker. I think he'll have some trouble figuring out exactly how he fits.

Good value. Got rid of 1 German DM and got another German DM.

Yep, hopefully they can get about the same for Sami. Looking forward to Kroos filling that role. Much more creative with the ball, and not nearly as big of a drop off Defensively as some RM fans want to paint it out to be.

Apparently Arsenal signed RB Mathieu Debuchy formerly of Newcastle.

http://metro.co.uk/2014/07/02/arsenal-sign-12m-mathieu-debuchy-and-will-confirm-transfer-after-world-cup-4783479/

Upgrade over Sagna if true.  Sagna got burned last year over and over...  Sagna and Mertesaker playing along side each other last year was a disaster.  Debuchy is fast as hell.

Real Madrid expected to submit a £40m bid for James. That won't be enough, but they'll probably ultimately get him.

Arsenal is waiting in the wings. Wenger wants Di Maria. He bid for him last summer but Di Maria refused to move. Id rather have Di Maria than Sanchez.

Arsenal is waiting in the wings. Wenger wants Di Maria. He bid for him last summer but Di Maria refused to move. Id rather have Di Maria than Sanchez.

Have a feeling Di Maria will be part of a bid to get Falcao and James. ADM + cash for James and Falcao. Falcao's agent has apparently already told RM he's willing to reduce his salary to make a move happen.

Have a feeling Di Maria will be part of a bid to get Falcao and James. ADM + cash for James and Falcao. Falcao's agent has apparently already told RM he's willing to reduce his salary to make a move happen.

Oh well. Good luck to him in shitty French division.

Archived