• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 Summer Transfer Window: Rumors, Completed Deals, Pipedreams!

C47

maybe playing for a good team will revitalize him

Doubt.  Balloteli is like Kardashian.  He loves attention.  That's why he's gonna be a back up in LIverpool.  If you don't give him enough playing time tho, he'll start whinning.

Arsenal was about to sign him... but his effort during games is terrible, that's why Arsenal pulled out.  Millan offered a swap... Balloteli for Joel Campbell but Wenger said no. lol

Manchester United doesn't want to spend £60 million though and Real won't budge off that price. Unless Man Utd is ready to pony up then I see Di Maria going no 

Madrid will sell for cheaper.  When player puts in transfer request, most teams sale.

I doubt it. Coentrao asked for a transfer last season too but it didn't happen. Di Maria is signed through 2016 and Manchester United thinks £60m is too rich for their blood apparently. Consider me shocked if Angel leaves.

His value will fall next year. One year left on contract and had limited playing time. Madrid will be wise to sell him for £40-£45m or they can sell him next year for £25m.

Considering Di Maria sparked our offense the other night and is slated to start, I don't see how. Angel is world class and Perez won't sell for a penny less than £60m. He's currently our third best and our second most important player. Unless we've got a player lined up who we went to buy, I don't see us selling Di Maria for £45m.

Then he'll walk next year for £25m

That's pure speculation though. Many players have asked for a transfer before but they don't always get it. In addition, Di Maria can't walk until the summer of 2016. So if nobody buys him this summer, there's a good chance he'll stay for the next two years.

And walk for free?  Good thing you don't run a team lol

Arsenal interested in ManUre Danny Welback and PSG midfielder Adrien Rabiot.  Arsenal also still in talks with Dortmund over Reus.  Reus actually agreed to join Arsenal (Dortmund also agreed on transfer) before World Cup injury but Wenger focused on Alexis instead.  Not sure what there to talk about...

Apparently Bayern Munich will bid for Reus next year (his buyout clause comes into effect) so Dortmund might be looking to sale Reus this year.  Munich been stealing almost every player from Dortmund.

Archived