• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup: Group E

Goondal

Today's game is going to show us a lot more about France than their match with Honduras.I have seen a lot of people taking the French but I am going to stick with the Swiss.  As to the other game, Ecuador is going to win by at least two.

Today's game is going to show us a lot more about France than their match with Honduras.I have seen a lot of people taking the French but I am going to stick with the Swiss.  As to the other game, Ecuador is going to win by at least two.

The last defeat against the Swiss was 22 years ago. Swiss won 1 - 0 Vs Jamaica, France won 8 - 0 ;)

Now everything is possible, the Swiss are a solid team and the score should be something like  1- 0  /  0- 1 or 1 -1

To tell you the truth on the betting game with my coworkers i have France 3 Swiss 0 but i am biased. :D

I expect the Swiss to win but not by the 3+ to make up the goal differential should Ecuador win so it will likely come down to if Ecuador can beat a French side that has essentially clinched the top spot.  My money says no, France is playing too well.

imho the Swiss will destroy Honduras, 3 -0.

France will be playing with a second string team so everything is possible.

Something like that.

Benzema

Griezmann                                     Rémy

Matuidi                                    Sissoko

Schneiderlin ( i can't wait to see him playing)

Digne       Koscielny      Varane          Sagna.

Lioris

Boring !

As expected when Valbuena (one of the most underated player), Debuchy and Cabaye are benched the team is playing like any average team.

Actualy this is the perfect game for the French, a draw to not become over confident, a draw to still be first of the group E and the 3 above will be fresh for the next game.

Btw i wish good luck to Argentina against the Swiss, they will need some..

Good call on the Swiss game Toundra, and I think that France game had to have been the most boring game of the cup so far. No attack, no defense, just sloppy, sloppy play from both sides.

Didn't Ecuador need like one goal to ensure they moved on? It didn't look like they were interested in staying around for the after-party. Granted, it's tough when you're a man down, but they showed absolutely no hustle throughout the game. It was as if they couldn't be bothered.

Archived