• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2014 World Cup: Group G

Goondal

The German counter is as lethal as it gets.

I haven't seen any of the second half, but the first half Portugal just tried to play speed down the wings, leaving this massive amount of space in the middle of the pitch. Couple that with a complete inability to keep possession and the counter became incredibly simple. Germany didn't have to do any work to build play in Portugal's half; once they crossed midfield they were able to walk right into the attacking third. It was an embarrassment that Portugal didn't adjust after the first fifteen minutes.

Yea. I'm not too upset. I'd like him to get the golden boot again though. That'd be pretty cool.

I would love it.  I want Klose to get at least two though.

Maybe if guys like Mueller and Robben tear it up Pep will realize that he handcuffed his players this year and next year he will let to play, but I know that is too much to ask

Wow. How is he always able to be in the right place at the right time? He's going to win the Golden Boot again.

He sure does have a knack for it.  Klose is going to set the all-time WC record, only to be passed in Qatar by another German

Archived