• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pay Nick Young?!?

Did you just say Stephenson is a much better shooter than nick young? Smh

Stephenson shoots 50% from the field and actually shot 54% on 2pt field goals ... so yes, he's a much better shooter than Young lol.

Young is a much better attacker though if that's any conciliation. Once he's made up his mind that he's going to the hole he usually gets there. Unfortunately he sometimes throws up stupid shots like that 360 layup... lol.

Stephenson shoots 50% from the field and actually shot 54% on 2pt field goals ... so yes, he's a much better shooter than Young lol.

Young is a much better attacker though if that's any conciliation. Once he's made up his mind that he's going to the hole he usually gets there. Unfortunately he sometimes throws up stupid shots like that 360 layup... lol.

What are you talking about? Nick Youngs jumpshot is superior to Stephenson by all means. He's a better offensive player all around, he just is nowhere near the defender

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

What are you talking about? Nick Youngs jumpshot is superior to Stephenson by all means. He's a better offensive player all around, he just is nowhere near the defender

Sent from my SGH-M919 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Heh... I backed up my post with stats, not an opinion.

Young has a good offensive game but if you want your jaw to drop, check out Stephenson's high lights by the same YouTube guy.

Not to mention Stephenson put up 14 ppg while playing second fiddle. I'd imagine he could put up 20 ppg as the number one option.

Heh... I backed up my post with stats, not an opinion.

Young has a good offensive game but if you want your jaw to drop, check out Stephenson's high lights by the same YouTube guy.

Not to mention Stephenson put up 14 ppg while playing second fiddle. I'd imagine he could put up 20 ppg as the number one option.

Nick young put up 17.9 points per game and he averaged 28.1 minutes per game, Lance Stephenson averaged 13.6 while averaging 37.1 minutes... hmmmm....Also young shot a higher percentage from 3 point range and much higher free throw percentage. Nick young made 135 3 pointers to Stephenson's 86.... how is that for stats my friend? Nick young is the better scorer and shooter by a long shot. Other facets of the game would be Stephenson by a long shot.

Nick young put up 17.9 points per game and he averaged 28.1 minutes per game, Lance Stephenson averaged 13.6 while averaging 37.1 minutes... hmmmm....Also young shot a higher percentage from 3 point range and much higher free throw percentage. Nick young made 135 3 pointers to Stephenson's 86.... how is that for stats my friend? Nick young is the better scorer and shooter by a long shot. Other facets of the game would be Stephenson by a long shot.

Yeah and the lakers didn't have Paul George, west, and hibbert talking up all the shots either.

Nick young was free to chuck it up as much as he wanted bc the lakers had nobody else. Give lance that chance and he will show u how much better he is while doing it effeciently

Minutes mean nothing... It's all about the percentages and efficiencies and how many shots a player is taking.

Lance averages three less shots per game. With a true shooting percentage of 56% there is a decent chance that Lance would average at the very least 17 ppg.

I will say that Young is a better three point shooter but I would much rather have Stephenson because he affects the game on the offensive end and defensive end.

Lances's efficiency rating is leaps and bounds better than Young's.

Young is that guy you bring off the bench as the sixth man that will get you 15 nigh in and night out (Redick).

Minutes mean nothing... It's all about the percentages and efficiencies and how many shots a player is taking.

Lance averages three less shots per game. With a true shooting percentage of 56% there is a decent chance that Lance would average at the very least 17 ppg.

I will say that Young is a better three point shooter but I would much rather have Stephenson because he affects the game on the offensive end and defensive end.

Lances's efficiency rating is leaps and bounds better than Young's.

Young is that guy you bring off the bench as the sixth man that will get you 15 nigh in and night out (Redick).

nick young has the superior jumpshot. lance shooting his higher percentage overall has to do with he drives more and comes off of a lot of pick and rolls to do so. nick young is a pure 1 on 1 iso scorer, i never said young was better player but he sure as hell is a better jumpshooter

Yeah and the lakers didn't have Paul George, west, and hibbert talking up all the shots either.

Nick young was free to chuck it up as much as he wanted bc the lakers had nobody else. Give lance that chance and he will show u how much better he is while doing it effeciently

lol roy hibbert

If we brought him in on a team friendly deal, then he could be an excellent sixth man like he was for the Lakers last season. He would certainly give the rotation some added firepower either for the SG or SF position, and he could start when needed.

In terms of what we need to upgrade, Young can help with that. There will be those that feel he should start and Henderson plays sixth man, or vice versa; and some might argue he should start and MKG comes off the bench, or vice versa. Personally I am open to any scenario that makes us better, and signing Nick Young does that. If we are to contend and not be a run of the mill play off team, we need more firepower and players like Nick Young bring that to the table.

Archived