• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Rockets declined Chandler Parsons 4th-year option

Jakob

I'm not sold on bringing back or starting McRoberts but imagine the assists we would average a game between Kemba, Parsons and McBob. They would average 14 assists a trio.

Also imagine Big Al inside with Kemba, PJ, Jeff Taylor and Parsons on the outside.  Talk about space. 

Also imagine Big Al inside with Kemba, PJ, Jeff Taylor and Parsons on the outside.  Talk about space. 

Barring an injury, Jefferson would probably average something like 25 points 13 rebounds with a team like that. People probably don't realize it but, Vonleh can knock down a three when left open. He didn't take many attempts last season but he was 16 on 33 attempts. 

I'm pretty sure this will get done

Sent from my SCH-I545 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

MJ is a huge McRoberts fan so I bet he loves Parsons. I see us leading the pack to sign him unless another team overpays.

4 years 40 Million? Last year is a player option.  

Considering he is averaging 16 Points, 5 Rebounds and 4 Assists and is clearly on the upswing of his career I don't think those numbers would be out of the question.

Archived