• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Happy 4th of July Huddle Friends.

AKPantherFan

Happy Independence Day folks.

1776 marked the year that we declared independence and even though it took almost 8 years of war to earn it I am proud of what our nations forefathers did to secure our freedom and way of life.

One of those freedoms we all cherish is our Panthers and football. A liberty I will always enjoy!!!

Here is to you and yours as you celebrate this great day.

Be safe and happy 4th!!!

Happy 4th you degenerates

now some really cool fireworks

Hasn't this country had enough god damn fireworks?

the_comedian___watchmen_by_sulla72-d35lv

Happy 4th of July men and gals!

Nice edit.

When I was in the military I had this detail for the day. And in my job there were no women. Never worked with them, hardly ever saw one, and so we kind of lacked the discipline on what we say. I was talking to my detail of about 30 and I kept referring to everyone as, "men or gents". Finally one of the five or six women in the back said, "Sergeant, there's a few females back here." I apologized for my words and said, "Ladies, for the duration of this detail you have been drafted into our gender. You can smoke, spit, and piss standing up. And most of all lie about your sexual conquests to your fellow men. Now that we're all on equal footing we got a job to do gents."

Sent from my XT1080 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

Archived