• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets sign Lance Stephenson to 3yr/27m contract.

Jakob

I highly doubt P.J. is going to the D-League.

One of Henderson or Hairston might be able to play some small forward depending on the matchup.

The way Clifford likes his Veterans I wouldn't be shocked if he did, but the big caveat is IF we don't move Hendo/Neal. 

I still think that Cho finds a way to move one of the 2 to free up the rotation but I can see the Hornets slow playing the develop if they don't find a deal that blows them away. 

The way Clifford likes his Veterans I wouldn't be shocked if he did, but the big caveat is IF we don't move Hendo/Neal.

I still think that Cho finds a way to move one of the 2 to free up the rotation but I can see the Hornets slow playing the develop if they don't find a deal that blows them away.

I would be surprised.

With all of P.J.'s issues, I would think that the organization would want to keep close tabs on him. You can't do that if you ship him of to Maine (or wherever our D-League team is).

I would be surprised.

With all of P.J.'s issues, I would think that the organization would want to keep close tabs on him. You can't do that if you ship him of to Maine (or wherever our D-League team is).

Didn't think about that part...surprisingly and that is a very good point :)

But I guess we will see! I did get ya on the having enough money to sign Lance in the Marvin Williams thread so we will see who wins around 2. 

So excited, I can't wait to watch this team play.

Awesome off-season for the Hornets, think Lance will be a great poster boy for the re-brand.

What do you get when you add Lance Stephenson to a top 5 defense? Guess we'll find out...

SO FRICKIN PUMPED 

Archived