• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you most EXCITED for this season?!

Mark S

I'm sure we all consider ourselves realists when in fact we have a hidden sense of pessimism or optimism. I truly think our offense looks amazing besides our line depth. Our defense will be stellar barring the inevitable breakdown on our back end on a few plays. I think we'll be better than last year although our record may not show it at the end of the season.

Sent from my SCH-R970 using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

as long as "better than last year" ends up to mean that we win at least one playoff game, then i'll be satisfied.

and youre right. we all consider ourselves realists. and i'll be the first to admit that this team made me an optimist through camp. i believe in the team. but my realism comes in when i view the concerns the team still has. youre right, the Panthers will probably be a better team this year talent-wise. but the nature of our schedule and the nature of our weaknesses may put our wins in the 11-10 range. injuries and bad breaks could easily push that to 9 wins :/

Archived