• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

What are you most EXCITED for this season?!

Mark S

I'm sorry but, is there EVER an optimistic thread not made by Jeremy. Cheer up and be positive! Sure, the O-Line isn't looking great and that has been established for quite a while. Nagging on and on about it surely won't make it better. Keep your heads up! What happened, happened. Just enjoy the ride, I mean we only played one PRESEASON game. Let's just calm down a bit. Anyways the point of this thread is for us to discuss the things we are most EXCITED for this season (not things we are most worried about).

P.S. It would be great if this could be a non-hateful thread, just for once. Thanks and a happy discussion for all!

sorry bro. i am a realist. i am most excited to see if the Panthers can make a winning team out of the amazing talent they have, and the scary questions that remain. 

this team scares the crap out of me. a few key injuries, and the Panthers follow the same old trend this year. however, with health and providence and playing-to-potential, the Panthers could repeat the success of last year. it is most exciting to me to see if the Panthers can finally get the monkey off their back about winning seasons, and in the process make history by being repeat NFC South Champs. i will take the former without the latter, so long as playoffs are involved. otherwise, even a winning season will seem like a hollow victory. 

Can the Panthers make something special out of the hand they've been dealt?

that is what is most exciting...

Archived