• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

I have Madden 15 right now

Lilsmitty09

What is franchise mode like? Do i have to make a coach to be a team? Is the franchise mode more like 'Dynasty' or 'Owner's Mode' of years past?

Like last years connected franchise, but much better. I really like the confidence thing they added in and drills you do to make it seem like you want to "practice" before each game. Really cool.

is the run game easily exploited like last, do de's get pancaked by wr's? 

when playing with the panthers how's there oline passing wise holding up against a decent d line?

It's a lot harder to run compared to 25, probably due to the trench mode they added in with the d line.

And our O line does OKAY, but I do feel a lot of pressure. Gotta really set up a run before you pass.

I just have one last question for you.

If a train left New York at 300 miles per hour, and accelerated speed 15 miles per hour, and traveled a distance of 683 miles, tell me sir: what time would that train reach Chicago?!

Answer:

The train would reach Elkhart, IN (683 miles from NY) because Chicago is 790 miles from New York.  It would take 2.22 (average of 307.5 mph) hours to reach Elkhart. Not sure what time you would get there, that would depend on what time you left.  Regardless, you would never reach Chicago. Fact.

Is Benjamin any use at all? Did they boost his 71 overall rating?

Benjamin is one of those guys who is rated low but can fly past people and make plays. For some reason he does drop it often, but that will change with an update. He's pretty solid for a "71" and FUN to use in redzone.

Like last years connected franchise, but much better. I really like the confidence thing they added in and drills you do to make it seem like you want to "practice" before each game. Really cool.

So, you still have to create a coach to do the franchise mode?

Archived