• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Former Panther legend running for head of NFLPA

Fiz

Considering they don't go higher than a third, no. And we didn't get one for peppers because we signed more people than we lost.

Well that sucks doubly . .triply because I was fine not knowing that.

So what if a player does want out of particular coaches' style and a team had invested in a Griffin Cousins type scenario where the offense didnt fit Cousins (not that it doesnt for the skins)? Cousins wants out and the team has invested a 3rd, or worse, Griffin wants out because the Skins decide to go with Cousins and theyve invested their future.

Either way its a tough blow to a team. If the latter were to play out it would be far worse and at the very least worth a 3rd. A 3rd is still spot to pick starters from.

He has my support.

The #1 thing to take away from this is if Gilbert gets elected there will be a lockout/strike. He is correct that the owners have a sweet financial deal so by that line of thinking the owners are not going to renegotiate. The "18 regular season game" carrot isn't nearly enough for half of what he is asking. I truly hope he does not get elected or 2015/16/17 is in serious jeopardy.

Archived