• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Jeff Taylor Interview: Good Info

bLACKpANTHER

Great interview.

JT's injury was one of the most heartbreaking things as a fan of this team. I think he would flourish with extended minutes and i think would make Gerald a bench guy if at 100% health.

If anyone saw his dominance in the Summer league in 2013 you saw how much talent he does have. He showed near elite defensive ability, explosive drives and probably the most consistent outside shot on the team. He also did it in the flow of the game.

To dominate most every possesion of a Summer league game is hard to do before anyone snickers at that accomplishment. Your playing with different lineups and have guys jacking up shots to make rosters so the offense is usually really inconsistent. He made Summer league watchable which deserves its own award.

I really wish we did draft another guy outside of MKG only bc we were able to get Taylor in the second. I just fear we will lose Taylor as a free agent to a top team like San Antonio or OKC and we watch him flourish, while we wait on MKG to have develop and have confidence in his offensive game.

He is a guy that deserves good health and i hope it is in Charlotte for most his career.

Archived