• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Our win against the Bucs is looking less impressive - ATL/TB watch thread

Hotsauce

What's going on guys? Ever heard the slogan?, "It's a Bucs life!". I feel bad that there wont be interesting Panthers-Buccaneers rivalry this year as well, while the Falcunts and Saints got to enjoy one close game and possibly another one.

I want to talk smack, I want to go to other team boards and say "we're gonna beat you" with some level of confidence. But right now the only confidence most of us Bucs fans seem to have is in getting the #1 overall pick. Too bad Winston had to be such a dumbass.

Question is, are the Lions pretty good or are the Packers falling apart? I have mixed feelings on the answer since we have to go to GB in week 7.

I think the Lions are just pretty good, felt like they were gonna be good all off season.

They completely demolished the Giants, like you're supposed to do against bad teams (like we did last season).

They actually played a rather good game against us, just a few timely costly blunders hurt them and they started going into panic mode at the end just to try and get something going... which didn't work.

Now they beat their division rival, the Packers, who are consistently a good team.  I doubt they're that bad, and will probably get the ball rolling sooner rather than later.

At the end of the day the Lions are 2-1, and both of their wins have been rather convincing.  Stafford, Megatron, Tate, Bush, Donkey Kong, and Fairley and a great offensive line is a rather talented team.  They've got some pretty decent LBers too if I'm not mistaken.

Archived