• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Part of the problem

JJman

Something I've noticed these last 3 games that attribute to why we always seem to score less then we should of is our field position. It's usually terrible. We are consistently forcing Cam to go 75+ yards every drive it seems. That's why we have so many drives in which we get 2-3 first downs but still end up punting. Maybe I am just imagining it, but I certainly see that as a problem.

I also want to give Cam some appreciation. He's proved he might be the toughest and most mature QB in the NFL. He's taken more hits then any QB since he came into the league by far. He still has only missed one game and with the exception of his rookie season, has never called anyone out for it. This OLine is going to get him killed and all we can do is watch and cringe after every hit he takes.

Anyways, now that I've calmed down from last night, I'm ready for Baltimore and Cincinnati along with being looked at as underdogs again.

OLIONE!!!!  Sounds like something Italians would yell at a wedding...

As much as we've tried to tell ourselves the O-Line will be ok this year, I'm afraid it's going to limit our potential this year.  We just have to be patient and let DG do his job.  He's made moves cap wise to give us some breathing room, but I think he did all he could this year.  Being patient sucks though, especially knowing how close this team is to being dominant. 

OLIONE!!!!  Sounds like something Italians would yell at a wedding...

As much as we've tried to tell ourselves the O-Line will be ok this year, I'm afraid it's going to limit our potential this year.  We just have to be patient and let DG do his job.  He's made moves cap wise to give us some breathing room, but I think he did all he could this year.  Being patient sucks though, especially knowing how close this team is to being dominant. 

Free Agency he chose to neglect the O Line.

NFL Draft he chose to neglect the O tackle.

Now those glares are starting to show, no real surprise, but with Cam behind the O line why not build o line up first most and before any other position. 

Archived