• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shula will be gone after this year.

Snake

I really believe that if something drastic isn't done to change the way this offense is ran then Cam will be gone after the season.

This city adopted Cam despite all the negative bs that came out about him. We took him in without second guessing his nature and I think he's very grateful for that. I doubt he leaves at this point in his career.

Shula is average to below average in every single offensive category since his hire as OC. He should be fired. 

The argument that the offensive line is terrible so it's not Shula's fault isn't a good one. They are awful, but other teams have similarly bad offensive lines and yet they can put up points. Even in 2013 when the offensive line wasn't terrible, Shula still ran a below average offense. That argument is a crutch and it can't mask how inept Shula actually is as an OC.

The team has numerous issues, but IMO Shula is one of the biggest.

I have been on the fence about Shula until yesterday.  Baltimore used Steve Smith like Steve Smith needs to be used.  How many of those plays he made yesterday were the OLD Number 89.  Whether being in the right place at the right time or just fighting like a wildcat for the ball.  I was cringing every time he had the ball with that same anticipation that this play he is going to break it for a TD.  

It was then it dawned on me.  Steve Smith disappeared last year because Shula had no clue on how to use him.  I could only imagine now how Steve Smith would be with KB.   Granted Dave Gettleman made the decision but if Shula had a clue on how to use him there is no way we let number 89 walk.

I know it is spilled milk about Steve Smith but I am all for bring in someone with an offensive mind that would love Cam, KB and Olsen with Kalil as your anchor.  It isn't great but damn it gotta be better than this.

Bring back Chudz and have him on a leash with the read option.

Jesus.

I don't think changing coordinators is going to do anything and there are 5 topics about this already

Maybe at this juncture having a different outlook would help. Shula was kept because AceBoogie was familiar with him, however, it has had the opposite affected than anticipated, in my opinion. Maybe just maybe a different eye could see how to use ALL the team weapons.

Archived