• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Single Game Tickets?

Goondal

My brother and I have been trying to buy tickets for a game next month but both of us keep getting messages asking for a promo code. Are they not selling single game tickets? Are the waiting until later to sell single game tickets? We both live out of state so do not know. Any advice?

I'm looking for 6 or 7 tickets to a game around Christmas. Should i buy from ticket master or look for resales? Obviously i am looking for the best seats i can afford which is 35 each or under.

In the past the worst lower bowl seats started at around $35, I doubt that will be the case this year though.  

I'm looking for 6 or 7 tickets to a game around Christmas. Should i buy from ticket master or look for resales? Obviously i am looking for the best seats i can afford which is 35 each or under.

$35?

You'll be sitting in the nosebleeds... In a corner... On a weekday... Against a scrub team.

$35?

You'll be sitting in the nosebleeds... In a corner... On a weekday... Against a scrub team.

Definitely disagree with this. A TON of people bought packages just to get the opener. I think once the season settles in there will be a lot of secondary tickets available for each game driving the price down. I would guess you could land good upper level seats for that cost, just depends on the day and opponent

$35?

That would be correct via TM. But I am hoping there will be season ticket holders that rather have some cash in their pockets before christmas.

But I'm not too proud to climb into the rafters. I was raised in the last row of the Charlotte Coliseum. 8 bucks, sneak a granola bar in cause dad don't buy 5 dollar popcorns.

That would be correct via TM. But I am hoping there will be season ticket holders that rather have some cash in their pockets before christmas.

But I'm not too proud to climb into the rafters. I was raised in the last row of the Charlotte Coliseum. 8 bucks, sneak a granola bar in cause dad don't buy 5 dollar popcorns.

The thing with the TWCA rafters is they're built more up than out like the Coliseum was so you feel quite literally on top of the action. I'm not a big fan of heights so the climb up the 200 level there is a bit unnerving for me. Not a bad seat in the house, though, especially for this.

Definitely disagree with this. A TON of people bought packages just to get the opener. I think once the season settles in there will be a lot of secondary tickets available for each game driving the price down. I would guess you could land good upper level seats for that cost, just depends on the day and opponent

Never mind. I thought he meant for the opener.

I paid $145 on stubhub for a pair of nosebleeds to the opener. Same exact seats were $30 each to the home game that following Saturday. Hell, there are luxury suite tickets to that Saturday game for $85. Outside of the opener & LeBron, Kobe, Melo, Durant, Duncan, etc games the tickets should be reasonable.

I hope the atmosphere on the 29th is lives up to the hype that is building. Hopefully the entire crowd is standing & shaking the arena the whole game.

Think that'll make Big Al & Lance wanna stay here long-term? And better yet, start that itch for Curry to come running home.

Archived