• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 Los Angeles Dodgers Thread.

Kevin Greene

Yes 2015 started for the Dodgers today.

On the heels of Ned Colleti's failure to strengthen a suspect bullpen at the trading deadline he was pushed aside in favor of the boy wonder in Tampa bay, Andrew Friedman. The architect of great success in Tampa even when confronted with minimal payroll realities.

Friedman was given the title President of Baseball Operations while Colletti was relegated to a "Senior Advisor" position.

Friedman will hand pick his own GM.

Meanwhile the idiot Don Mattingly's contract expires in 2015 coincidentally with Joe Maddon's in Tampa.

Hate the idea of Mattingly steering the ship one more year but will hope he is shown the door ASAP.

Whereas I would prefer a Manager that comes from the Dodger system I've golfed with MIke Scioscia (Who I really wanted to come home) and an ex Dodger Billy Ashley and there seems to be quite a bit of dislike for Tommy Lasorda. Go figure.

Can't wait to see how it unfolds.

Go Blue!

I read an article today that Corey Seager may be the fulltime SS and let Hanley Ramirez test FA. I think this move plus getting rid of one of the OF would be great for this team.

I also read a rumor about a trade of Puig for Stanton. Miami cannot afford Stanton's salary and Puig is locked in at a modest salary for the next 4-5 years. I would be all over this in a heartbeat. I can only imaging an OF comprised of Stanton, Kemp, Crawford, Pederson.

I read an article today that Corey Seager may be the fulltime SS and let Hanley Ramirez test FA. I think this move plus getting rid of one of the OF would be great for this team.

I also read a rumor about a trade of Puig for Stanton. Miami cannot afford Stanton's salary and Puig is locked in at a modest salary for the next 4-5 years. I would be all over this in a heartbeat. I can only imaging an OF comprised of Stanton, Kemp, Crawford, Pederson.

Interesting, only way I'd be in favor of re-signing Hanley is if he cheerfully agrees to move to 3rd base. He's too weak at SS.

The Puig trade is interesting....hmmmmm.

Archived