• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Huddle Fantasy Basketball

PantherKing1983

I think that many, is too many.  Six teams is definitely too little, but 10-12 is the sweet spot.  Past that it makes it really hard to be successful unless you have a really good draft and high pick/mid-tier pick.   I'll definitely join if it's in that range, so I'll wait and see.  Thanks for putting it together though.

Joined and used my user name here at the huddle just so we know who is joined up. 

If we are going to not do roto which i prefer h2h needs to be categories not points. 

For those that do not have much experience with fantasy sports you need to be thinking more along the lines of fantasy baseball not football for fantasy basketball. 

Joined and used my user name here at the huddle just so we know who is joined up.

If we are going to not do roto which i prefer h2h needs to be categories not points.

For those that do not have much experience with fantasy sports you need to be thinking more along the lines of fantasy baseball not football for fantasy basketball.

Head to Head w/ categories. fug rotisserie. And I'd be down for auction since there's so many people

Just by teams i can recognize this is who has signed up , hard to tell who is who without some part of forum name 

1. PantherKing1983 - signed up

2. Omega Atrocity - signed up 

3. Baby Andy Reid

4. CarolinaNCSU

5. Rise of the Hive

6. MichaelNewtonII - Signed up 

7. IamSoClutch

8. Jakob

9. MV%doe

10. Goondal

11. WOW!!

12. carpanfan96

13. Tub of Goo

14. ncrecordkeeper

15. zaximus704 

16. bLACKpANTHER - Signed up 

reply with your team name so we can see who is not signed up draft is 24 hours away 

Tims Terrific Team

MichaelW's Team

Buzz City Skywalkers

Bobby's Team

non-nba babys daddys 

Archived