• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 January Transfer Window- Rumors, wishlists, pipe dreams, and more!

DirtyMagic97

Arsenal is talking with Spartak Moscow regarding signing of brazilian DM Romulo.  He's just came back from torn ACL... he was one of the brazil rising stars and even made it to 1st national team before tearing his ACL over a year ago.

Wenger can probably get him at the bargain price but I'm not sure if dude is 100% fit.

Arsenal is talking with Spartak Moscow regarding signing of brazilian DM Romulo.  He's just came back from torn ACL... he was one of the brazil rising stars and even made it to 1st national team before tearing his ACL over a year ago.

Wenger can probably get him at the bargain price but I'm not sure if dude is 100% fit.

i wonder why you guys aren't gonna make a push at carvalho.  he is very good i'd love to have him at liverpool.  also wenger needs to sell joel campbell.  he is a great young player entering his prime but never gets to play, it's unfair to him.  i believe he has the skill to be a starter on a mid-table or lower-level prem team.  but he's wasting away on the arsenal bench.  hopefully wenger does the right thing and sells him

i wonder why you guys aren't gonna make a push at carvalho.  he is very good i'd love to have him at liverpool.  also wenger needs to sell joel campbell.  he is a great young player entering his prime but never gets to play, it's unfair to him.  i believe he has the skill to be a starter on a mid-table or lower-level prem team.  but he's wasting away on the arsenal bench.  hopefully wenger does the right thing and sells him

If that's the case, why sell? Just loan him out to a mid-table team. Win-win for both sides, as they get his services while he develops and Arsenal get extra cash to help invest in other position and a finished product when the loan is done.

Wenger wanted Carvalho and they agreed to buy him for 23m but Sporting asked for 30m pounds in a last second attempt to squeeze more money out of Arsenal.  No way Wenger is gonna pay that for DM...

Joel Campbell is a very good, young player.  His position is Center Forward but he's actually not a very good forward but a very good Winger/Midfielder.  Problem is... Arsenal is overcrowded in Winger/Midfield area. 

After latest injures to Ramsey and Wilshere, Campbell played almost every game.  You might see him this Sunday.

If that's the case, why sell? Just loan him out to a mid-table team. Win-win for both sides, as they get his services while he develops and Arsenal get extra cash to help invest in other position and a finished product when the loan is done.

they've loaned him three times already and he's gotten better each time.  he had some great moments at olympiakos last year.  i just feel like it's time campbell finds a home.  he is indeed a great young talent and i understand why wenger wants to hold onto him but i just feel like it's getting unfair.  he continues to accept going out on loans thinking he's soon gonna get more playing time but he still hasn't.  

Wenger wanted Carvalho and they agreed to buy him for 23m but Sporting asked for 30m pounds in a last second attempt to squeeze more money out of Arsenal.  No way Wenger is gonna pay that for DM...

Joel Campbell is a very good, young player.  His position is Center Forward but he's actually not a very good forward but a very good Winger/Midfielder.  Problem is... Arsenal is overcrowded in Winger/Midfield area. 

After latest injures to Ramsey and Wilshere, Campbell played almost every game.  You might see him this Sunday.

okay i hadn't heard about that, guess i missed it.  yeah carvalho isn definitely not worth 30m pounds, good call.  great young player but definitely not worth that much.  exactly.... i'm just not sure he's ever gonna be a regular starter for arsenal.  he's gonna be really good but do you ever think he'll ever be good enough to be a regular starter for a consistent top-4 club like arsenal?  i'm just not sure.  guess he can still prove himself, but he's 22 now.  he should be coming into his prime soon, and his prime shouldn't be spent as a bench player which is what he is right now.  i just feel like it's time for wenger to decide what he really thinks he can get out of campbell

Posted in the wrong thread a while ago, but Reus will join Madrid this summer.  The rich get richer

I know it's just a rumor, but I saw that City were preparing an £60million move for Sterling. If Rodgers weren't so awful at working the market Liverpool should be tempted to pull the trigger on that. Sterling is good and is only going to get better but it's not like he's irreplaceable. Could use that money to buy a guy like El Shaarawy who's probably just as good and upgrade striker/defense. Milan obviously don't want to sell El Shaarawy, but they said if a team offers enough they would be entertained by it.

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/20/arsene-wenger-says-arsenal-could-spend-big-in-january-if-the-deals-are-right/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

By my calculations Arsenal should have around 60m pounds left for spending in January window.  If he comes out and say this it means he likes someone a lot but this player have to be available for below market value (Alexis Sanchez and Ozil).  

Apparently Wenger wants another attacking midfielder and defender.

Looks like multiple sources report that Shaqiri is heading to Arsenal for $15m... That would be a steal...

He's a midfielder and Arsenal have poo load of em...  Looks like he'll play beside Alexis if it gets finalized...

Giroud

Alexis-Shaqiri-Ozil-Walcott

Ramsey

http://prosoccertalk.nbcsports.com/2014/12/20/arsene-wenger-says-arsenal-could-spend-big-in-january-if-the-deals-are-right/?ocid=Yahoo&partner=ya5nbcs

By my calculations Arsenal should have around 60m pounds left for spending in January window.  If he comes out and say this it means he likes someone a lot but this player have to be available for below market value (Alexis Sanchez and Ozil).  

Apparently Wenger wants another attacking midfielder and defender.

Looks like multiple sources report that Shaqiri is heading to Arsenal for $15m... That would be a steal...

He's a midfielder and Arsenal have poo load of em...  Looks like he'll play beside Alexis if it gets finalized...

Giroud

Alexis-Shaqiri-Ozil-Walcott

Ramsey

liverpool apparently wants shaqiri too

Archived