• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

2015 January Transfer Window- Rumors, wishlists, pipe dreams, and more!

DirtyMagic97

The Wilfried Bony price tag will more likely be 28m. It will also be mostly funded by the sale of Alvaro Negredo.

Wilfried Bony will likely be the second in line striker for Man City. And being as Sergio Aguero is always injured, he'll get a decent number of starts for them.

The Wilfried Bony price tag will more likely be 28m. It will also be mostly funded by the sale of Alvaro Negredo.

Wilfried Bony will likely be the second in line striker for Man City. And being as Sergio Aguero is always injured, he'll get a decent number of starts for them.

28m pounds is almost 42m dollars :P

Bony worth maybe 18m pounds... no more.  Bony always struggles against more physical defenses.

I heard City is selling Jovetic

28m pounds is almost 42m dollars :P

Bony worth maybe 18m pounds... no more.  Bony always struggles against more physical defenses.

I heard City is selling Jovetic

Ah, I didn't even notice you put it in USD. Bony probably isn't worth that much, but I'm pretty sure he was top 2 in goals scored in 2014, so he's probably worth more than 18m pounds.

City will probably offload Jovetic, and Negredo is moving on a permanent deal.

Arsenal is finalizing the deal for 17 year old Krystian Bielik.  At 17 years of age Krystian Bielik is a starter for Polish club and looks absolutely phenominal.  Hamburg tried to get him but it looks like he picked Arsenal.  Krystian Bielik is a DM.  At 17 years of age he's already 6'3 and 190lbs.

Archived