• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

TD laying Jimmy Graham the fcuk out last night

Hotsauce

I didn't feel strongly about the fine one way or another. If he wouldn't have gotten fined, I wouldn't be upset. I'm not upset that he did. I didn't think the hit was illegal, aside from the possible head to head contact, just a little bit of a cheap shot.

As far as the ball being tipped, Davis had no idea because his back was to the play the entire time. The ball was in the air heading to the receiver when Davis started running toward Graham. He didn't hit Graham because of anything that was going on on the football field. Nice try though.

Exactly - Davis had no idea the ball had been thrown, making Graham a live target within 5 yards and further supported by the ricochet. Bottom line in that the play in its essence was clean, the helmet contact may not have been, and the NFL did its usual inconsistent enforcement and poor job of explaining.

Acting tough is even more disgusting.

Why don't you stick to the work out threads, tough guy.

I'm. Of tough, proncess. And again, I don't care what ya think. I'm here. Like it or not, what are ya gonna do?

You can feel free to ignore anything I say.

LOL @ the Bills fan on a Panthers board. Why? I couldn't imagine myself posting 600 random times on another teams board, let alone a random team. gtfoh

I love you. You're really cool. Can we hold hands?

I doubt there will be any retaliation. Jimmy Graham is not well liked around the league. I don't even think his own teammates like him that much. Doubt anybody cares about him taking a shot.

I wouldn't go that far. I guess its more a matter of time before this catches up with him. There is always someone you wont see coming right for ya. Maybe he doesn't realize it. Maybe it'll be Mike Evans on. Chjpp block or Jason Peters leveling him. Unjust gotta know what goes around comes around.

Archived