• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

rivera presser tweets

Figure it out mode! Wow this guy is a joke. I don't care he has been here for 4 years with pretty much the same core of players. At this point in the season he and this coaching staff is still trying to figure it out. WTF Is going on with them. This team needs a come to Jesus moment.

Sent from my iPhone using CarolinaHuddle

Figure it out mode! Wow this guy is a joke. I don't care he has been here for 4 years with pretty much the same core of players. At this point in the season he and this coaching staff is still trying to figure it out. WTF Is going on with them. This team needs a come to Jesus moment.

When you say "core players", did you mean "four players"? Apart from QB and RB, the entire team has turned over.

Someone finally said it.

It's true to a certain extent. But at the end of the day it's no excuses. If you are a coach you are suppose to do your job and that teach and put players in the best situation to succeed. If not you get fired if you don't reach your team goals. The same applies to everyday jobs and everyday people. If you don't do your job to the best of your ability you get replaced or demoted. At the end of the day it's no excuses.

outside of the Oline,Wr, and Secondary most pieces on this team has been pretty much the same.

Like you mentioned, Kalil only O-lineman left, whole WR core, whole secondary, all TE's other than Olsen, D-line has completely turned over other than Johnson, linebackers other than Thomas Davis, I would get into special teams players, but I think you get the point.

It's true to a certain extent. But at the end of the day it's no excuses. If you are a coach you are suppose to do your job and that teach and put players in the best situation to succeed. If not you get fired if you don't reach your team goals. The same applies to everyday jobs and everyday people. If you don't do your job to the best of your ability you get replaced or demoted. At the end of the day it's no excuses.

You say that, and it's a fine talking point. In real life, if your office building catches on fire, you get a little flexibility on getting those TPS reports in.

You say that, and it's a fine talking point. In real life, if your office building catches on fire, you get a little flexibility on getting those TPS reports in.

Lol we all just want to win. It's sad that our season has come to this with all of the high expectations. As a whole we regressed. The only way we can really get back on track and save the season is we beat Philly next week. If not it's already ugly and it's going to get very tough from there.

Lol we all just want to win. It's sad that our season has come to this with all of the high expectations. As a whole we regressed. The only way we can really get back on track and save the season is we beat Philly next week. If not it's already ugly and it's going to get very tough from there.

Agreed. All I'm saying is that the guy has shown that he can coach a healthy team to 12-4. How about we put away the pitchforks until he does badly with a healthy one. 

Just my opinion, but if the rumors are true that Hardy is applying for reinstatement, and he is reinstated, AND we get semi back to normal with Bell, Amini, and Trai back in, I think we'll win games. 

Get Tolbert back in week 13 on top of all that, and we'll see even more points. 

Just hope they can tread water until then. 

Archived