• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets @ Knicks 1/10

Omega Atrocity

Decided to start the thread early to remind everyone the game is at 1:00. Should give us something to do until the Panthers game tonight. The Knicks are 5-34 and losers of 14 straight (I think). Anthony is still resting I believe, and they traded away their 2nd and 3rd best players to Cleveland. On paper it should be a win. But we all know how that works, especially with this team.

Hopefully we don't have a let down today.

I'd also love to see Taylor play over Neal today but we're probably not going to get to see that.

Neal pretty much single handedly blew a 10 point lead at the beginning of the 4th against Toronto. Clifford had to stick Kemba back in with 10:30 left in the 4th.

Hopefully we don't have a let down today.

I'd also love to see Taylor play over Neal today but we're probably not going to get to see that.

Based on Cliffords philosophy Talor will not be on the court today unless an emergency situation. Will probably be Wed before he sees the court so he can get a couple of practices in him.

Archived