• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Pacers GDT

Dexterity

His expiring 13 million dollar contract would be very movable. We'd be able to get some draft picks for him also. Him opting in would be very beneficial to us imo

Maybe, but I doubt he is anywhere other than Charlotte next season.

But who knows.

I personally like Al as a player and hope he sticks around, but I know he has become the most recent whipping boy

Maybe, but I doubt he is anywhere other than Charlotte next season.

But who knows.

I personally like Al as a player and hope he sticks around, but I know he has become the most recent whipping boy

His defense has been effortless and terrible this year. If he just started trying he be much more likable.

His defense has been effortless and terrible this year. If he just started trying he be much more likable.

I think the groin strain had a lot to do with that. Last year we did well defensively even when he was on the court.

And unless Kemba is going to keep dropping 25 points plus per game we are going to need his offense

I think the groin strain had a lot to do with that. Last year we did well defensively even when he was on the court.

And unless Kemba is going to keep dropping 25 points plus per game we are going to need his offense

I could buy the injury excuse if he didn't already have the reputation before he even got to Charlotte.

What actually happened was his defensive crutch McBob was replaced by Marvin Williams and now Al has been exposed. The groin hurts his post game, not his ability to get in folks' way.

Kemba is gonna finish the season at...

42% Fg, 20 Pts, 5 Reb, 6 Ast, 2 Tov

...& half the board will still want him gone.

After guys just seeing that Kemba run where he carried the team and scored efficiently for an extended time they would be insane to want him gone.

Kemba started off this season as that big contract mistake but once he could get his shooting into rhythym he was pretty dominant and grew as a scorer. Extended his range, got a very good scoop shot and finished games in a decisive manner...

Clifford was raving about Kembas performance and stated the fact that he is second in the league in assist to turnover ratio being on a team that does not have alot of catch and shoot player to help with assits is testament to him as a player. Also pointed out most teams help off everyone to stop him and he was still scoring.

He mentioned his time in Orlando when Jamer Nelson had a very avg year then the next season they got two 3pt shooters at the PF and SF position, the floor opened up and he had All-Star numbers.

This version of Kemba is an awesome player and he has proven he can be this guy 5 out of 6 games now.

Maybe I'm seeing things, but did Lance seem more animated on the sideline and more "in to" the game than normal?

I saw the same thing. I noticed before yesterdays game the cameras always focused on him when he was moping or discouraged. Yesterday was the first game I saw him when they showed him encouraging everybody. 

I thought Lance played very well. I know at least 3 assts that he could have had with somebody decent taking some shots. Im still on board (barely) with Lance and I feel like we should give him time. 

Archived