• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Green Bay Packers LT

Blackmagic

I mean we got 3 starters out of 5 picks but yeah let's all bitch about that one 4th rounder that didn't work out. lol you guys are fuging retarded

hell dG is batting 600 with those numbers and one can only logically conclude that he has an eye for talent.but that still doesn't excuse the fact that dG drafted Kugbila in 2013 and then ignored the tackle position in 2014 during the draft,and showed interest in signing A. Collins to replace Gross,but thank god he decided to play elsewhere and we wound up starting the season with Byron Bell and Nate Chandler instead.look,i am sorry if this bothers anyone but whenever something this obvious is dysfunctional...it's hard to ignore.

hell dG is batting 600 with those numbers and one can only logically conclude that he has an eye for talent.but that still doesn't excuse the fact that dG drafted Kugbila,and showed interest in signing A. Collins to replace Gross,but thank god he decided to play elsewhere and we wound up starting the season with Byron Bell and Nate Chandler instead.look,i am sorry if this bothers anyone but whenever something this obvious is dysfunctional...it's hard to ignore.

Are you really trying to argue we should have signed collins for big money even though he was bad enough that tampa benched him and might even cut him this offseason? Great logic!!

Are you really trying to argue we should have signed collins for big money even though he was bad enough that tampa benched him and might even cut him this offseason? Great logic!!

reread my post because i said "thank god he decided to play elsewhere".so,the answer is NO!

btw,i liked Jared Veldheer and Donald Penn

Archived