• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Hornets @ Mavericks GDT

CarolinaPanthers8789

I'm fine with tanking. With that said though this offseason Lance needs to be bought out and Jordan has to talk to Clifford about his rotations. Al's expiring (assuming he takes his player option) should be traded also.

No way we buy him out. His contract is highly valuable next season on the trade market.

We're not going to tank. And even if we did we would probably get the 10th or 11th pick. And we all know that 9th pick from last year is really helping us.

We could easily shut Kemba and MKG down for the season and finish below Orlando in the East. Won't happen, but you're vastly underestimating the lack of talent on the squad.

I mean, another playoff sweep, or...

9NYpXy3.png?1

Getting off topic here, but believe it or not Russell wasn't even the best player on his high school team. Ben Simmons was, he is currently a senior now and going to LSU next year then will likely be the number 1 pick in the 2016 draft. He is one of the best high school prospects I have seen in the past several years. Doesn't take anything away from the absolute baller Russell is though, he kinda reminds me of a young Harden in some ways.

No way we buy him out. His contract is highly valuable next season on the trade market.

Yea I was saying that too in a couple threads earlier but honestly.....I'd rather us get rid of that cancer ASAP and use the roster spot on someone else. Unless we can trade him without sacrificing picks then sure.

Archived