• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

My favorite WR's options after the 1st round..

WOW!!

This. We just let a proven elite NFL pass rusher walk due to off-field concerns and everyone knows how much Gettleman loves his pass rushers.

I'm sure Hardy's legal issues were apart of the reason he isn't back, but Gettleman has already said that they didn't plan on bringing him back anyway. That's why they used the tag on him in the first place.

I'm sure Hardy's legal issues were apart of the reason he isn't back, but Gettleman has already said that they didn't plan on bringing him back anyway. That's why they used the tag on him in the first place.

We would've paid him if we thought we could've trusted him.  It wasn't the money issue, it was the trust issue.  The BS that went down this year just reinforced that not paying him was the right call.

I've already said I wouldn't draft Conley at all.

that doesn't answer the question, I don't care if you would that is not what this thread is about, who would you draft that was the question. critiquing is easy give me a late rd wr gem .

Exactly. Jerry would get destroyed in the media if he drafted DGB after the Hardy fiasco happened last year. There is a 0% chance he lets that happen. That decision is above Gettlemans head.

we would get destroyed but the Pats would be hailed as the innovators who take a chance and that's why they are champs.

Archived