• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Asheville brewery tour agenda advice

SCP

If you go to Asheville and you don't eat at Biscuit Head for breakfast; you are seriously missing the best breakfast you've ever had. Don't ask questions, just make it happen. It'll be the best part of your trip

Well, it won't be the best, but it will leave an imprint. Been to two weddings in Asheville in the past year. Went big for both and enjoyed two open bars. Biscuit Head was still the one thing I always talk about from those trips. Habanero Apple bacon (they always have a bacon of the day) biscuit with chicken fried gravy (take the best bojangles chicken supreme you've ever had and multiply by 10, cut it up and yeah that's in your gravy) two eggs your way (over easy of course). They make their own hot sauce, I think 6 varieties. You won't regret it

Burial was my favorite in downtown Asheville. I went to Sierra Nevada a couple days ago. You have to make online reservations for the guided tour. It is free but well worth the effort. You get free beer on the tour. Also if you are going on the outskirts of Asheville at all, you should go to Pisgah Brewing. It is kind of out of the way but I really enjoyed it.

Man, I will probably catch a lot of flack for this but we really did not like Wicked Weed. We ate there and the food kind of sucked as well. There were 4 of us and we each had a few beers and were really not impressed. I had heard so much about the place maybe I just had too high of expectations. I will go again to give it another try next time I am up there.

Archived