• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Shaq Thompson?

SgtJoo

http://www.rotoworld.com/articles/cfb/53040/466/sparq-edge-and-lbsthe guys athleticism is overrated. He isn't even among the most athletic in this class and his sparq rating was slightly below average for nfl linebackers. And yes his instincts are not good. He doesn't have that nose for the ball that luke had and is more of a see it then react type player. this guy is a second round pick And not one we need right now. Way to many upgrades needed across the board to be thinking about thomas davis backup. We run a nickel the majority of our snaps so why the hell would we want our first round pick on the sidelines til td or luke goes down.

Meanwhile cam gets blasted needs back surgery and throwing to cotchery and Ted ginn who was beaten out by a rookie in Arizona. But yea a backup linebacker would surely hell us beat the seahawks right? I mean defense is the reason we lost that game right?

You say he doesn't have instincts and then say he doesn't have the nose for the ball that Luke does.

Luke has the best instincts of any LB in the NFL, of course he doesn't have Luke's instincts. Is that your measuring stick?

He does have good instincts however.

We need OL across the board and as I said earlier, Depending on what we plan on transitioning to once Cam's progression is complete, we need to revamp our backfield.

If anyone read this entire disertation, God bless you and I apologize if I've wasted your or anyone's time by reading what probably 95% of you Huddlerz already know.

The future looks good and at least we can place out the type of players we need to keep momentum and do this thing right.

First. I think you are overstating the OL need. But, you were on a roll so I forgive you.

Second. I think you are overstating the % of Huddlerz that know anything.

Lastly. Damm skippy the future looks good. Get your giddy ready.

BPA

Yupperz.

You say he doesn't have instincts and then say he doesn't have the nose for the ball that Luke does.

Luke has the best instincts of any LB in the NFL, of course he doesn't have Luke's instincts. Is that your measuring stick?

He does have good instincts however.

I was using luke only because someone pointed out that peoples problem with Shaq is the luke syndrome. there is a reason you dont see him projected in the first anymore... the just isn't a cant miss prospect. And drafting a backup at this point in the first is crazy talk. If he isn't starting out the gate or pushing dor playing time don't want him in the first. I would rather have dgb breshad dorsett peat or someone who is a need.

Archived