• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Open WWE/NXT/Pro Wrestling thread

teeray

1 minute ago, Still Brooklyn said:

Charlotte is great but I can't stand Sasha. Maybe because I'm 41 and am not into her look/act. It's too high school or college for my tastes. Or ghetto? The gold, calling yourself a "boss", the horrible sunglasses. Just doesn't work for me. Same with Bayley. She's right out of 80s WWF. Asuka vs Charlotte? YES PLEASE.

I like them all +Becky

All the 4HW are great IMO.  Bayley is my favorite wrestler male or female right now.  Is it a little bit of a throwback 80's babyface character?  Maybe.  But it works for her and is close to her real life personality so it seems genuine which is what is most important to me.

Plus, she is really good in the ring at storytelling, selling, and emoting.  Her gimmick is not what got her over in NXT, it was her work in the ring and being in arguably the defining feud of NXT with Sasha Banks.

She won't be for everyone though, but no one is these days.

Paige suspended AGAIN!

She is out injured so it probably doesn't even matter as far as TV goes, but 60 day suspension and she and her family are not happy and airing it all out on social media.

I don't see Paige and WWE working together much longer unfortunately.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Lomez said:

BUMP!

RAW was great in Charlotte tonight. Was anyone else in attendance?

And yes, I spent $30 on a "HUGGERS GONNA HUG" shirt because BAYYYYYYLEYYYY.

Yes I was there and had an amazing time.

Genuinely shocked in the best possible way that Sasha won the title again.

Some people don't like them hot potatoing the belt, but to me it has shown that these are two equally matched superstars and that will help whoever they feud with next.

My hope is the are resetting the table to get to Sasha vs Bayley at WrestleMania

My only complaint was that there was no Bayley appearance except the backstage bit with Sasha.

That is twice I have been to see Bayley and she didn't show up.  First was NXT Concord and second was last night :-(

But that is a small complaint because RAW was great last night

Archived