• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

4-4

AKPantherFan

I have noticed over the last few games and tonight that when we went into a 4-4 defense WE DID PRETTY DAMN GOOD.

I had to listen to the game, but remember having a lot of confidence in our ability when Mixon would say "Panthers line up in the 4-4 on defense".....

What say you guys?

I dont expect us to go to this defense, but I think its a GREAT wrinkle....

how would Beason fit in a 3-4 like Peppers wants to play in? Is he only made for a 4-3 Defense?

Imagine if they could get someone like Brandon Spikes out of Florida next year.

Davis - Beason - Spikes - Peppers

Brown - Kemo - another end?)

was just thinking about Spikes mostly, hometown boy and also has alot of potential. he's got an attitude about winning like Steve Smith, which we need more of on the Defense badly. I think he'll be a stud in NFL, probably top 5 pick next year though

how would Beason fit in a 3-4 like Peppers wants to play in? Is he only made for a 4-3 Defense?

Imagine if they could get someone like Brandon Spikes out of Florida next year.

Davis - Beason - Spikes - Peppers

Brown - Kemo - another end?)

was just thinking about Spikes mostly, hometown boy and also has alot of potential. he's got an attitude about winning like Steve Smith, which we need more of on the Defense badly. I think he'll be a stud in NFL, probably top 5 pick next year though

LOL at that one. Peppers will not be worth the 20 million it will cost to keep him next year. Next year in FA we can get Aaron Kampmon DE Brandon Marshall WR and Richard Seymour DT for that amount of Cash. :patriot:

Archived