• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Time for Predictions...

firstdayfan

If we're PREDICTING the regular season without having seen a single regular season, what else do we have to go on other than preseason, how they finished last season, injuries, and who they've added this offseason?

Minuses

They were bad late last season.

They were bad this preseason.

They lost Kemo.

They didn't add a single new starter through free agency.

Pluses

They added Everette Brown.

so the only plus on defense is Everette Brown and because of that your prediction is bleak.

if only it all added up that way.

advice: using that kind of logic and omitting the possibility for the staff to make adjustments and learn from what happened thereby thinking we are fielding the same team and scheme as last season will rarely work out to be true.

you have your opinion and that is fine. I just don't see the fun in it for one and I definitely don't buy in to the literal rationalization of doom you are hard-selling the board.

i think first days prediction is very realistic. the first three weeks of the season could go either way IMO. i see the eagles game being close and its kinda hard to predict that one, i think we lose to the falcons mainly because i think our defense will continue to struggle till after the bye week. and the cowboys game could go either way also. the cowboys will prob be favored in that game and it ll be on a big stage being Monday night and normally we play pretty well in those situations.

Only hope I see, is for it to turn out that last seasons Defense was bad because of Trgovac and Meeks is the answer. As for the playes, with Kemo's injury we are worse than last season on Defense.

What looks like could unfold is lots of losing in Demoralizing fashion. Offense cruises, but every time they score the Defense can't stop anybody and the other team turns around and scores easily.

Archived