• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Report: Patriots trade Seymour to Raiders

dimbee

In return, the Patriots get a 2011 first-round draft pick, a source told ESPN NFL Insider Adam Schefter.

Seymour, 29, spent the first eight years of NFL career with New England. In that time, he amassed 357 total tackles and 39 sacks.

The five-time Pro Bowler and three-time Super Bowl champion matched his career high with eight sacks in 2008. Seymour has 39 sacks in 111 career games. He also has 4.5 sacks in 15 postseason games.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4450767

I think Seymour would be a DT in a 4-3..

the pats are playing a 4-3 mostly this year and he was lining up on the outside.

actually he was lining up everywhere because it's new england and they play something completely indecipherable so whatev

the pats are playing a 4-3 mostly this year and he was lining up on the outside.

actually he was lining up everywhere because it's new england and they play something completely indecipherable so whatev

well i know the Raiders are missing a run stuffer at DT...thats why i think he will be there..

Archived