• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats interested in Rashad McCants

Its The Milk

I think it will help sell tickets this time. I'm pretty sure Htar is in for some season tickets.

if ticket sells what they was after they would have drafted Tyler.I'm still pissed off they took Henderson( who gonna be a flop) over Tyler. mj gonna regret not taking tyler one of many mistakes by the bobcats FO.

if ticket sells what they was after they would have drafted Tyler.I'm still pissed off they took green( who gonna be a flop) over Tyler. mj gonna regret not taking tyler one of many mistakes by the bobcats FO.

Yeah huge mistake. Drafting Tyler would have really taken this team to the next level. Yeah, Green is gonna be a flop huh? Who the fug is Green?

Yeah huge mistake. Drafting Tyler would have really taken this team to the next level. Yeah, Green is gonna be a flop huh? Who the fug is Green?

sorry i meant henderson.but anyway tyler gonna be great in the nba alot better than a duke player thats for sure.

Haha. Thank you Tweeder.

I don't care what you are tweeder says.tyler be alot bigger nba star than gerald "thug" henderson. I'm not even gonna watch the bobcats this year I can not cheer for Puke PLayers.

I don't care what you are tweeder says.tyler be alot bigger nba star than gerald "thug" henderson. I'm not even gonna watch the bobcats this year I can not cheer for Puke PLayers.

Because of one Duke player you don't like the Bobcats now? You do realize the entire team is run by UNC people right? So, you talk about all the wrongs with the team and how much you hate the team, yet all the decisions were made by UNC alum. Funny. Go jump on the Lakers bandwagon.

Because of one Duke player you don't like the Bobcats now? You do realize the entire team is run by UNC people right? So, you talk about all the wrongs with the team and how much you hate the team, yet all the decisions were made by UNC alum. Funny. Go jump on the Lakers bandwagon.

Actally I'll be watching more pacers games than bobcats games this year. Also I can't support a team with a thug like gerald henderson on it sorry I just can't do it

Archived