• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Bobcats interested in Rashad McCants

Its The Milk

per Rotoworld:

The Bobcats, Nuggets and Heat have all expressed interest in signing free agent guard Rashad McCants.

McCants already worked out for Denver, he'll be in Charlotte next week, and Miami has invited him to training camp. He will likely provide a burst of scoring off the bench for some NBA team this season, but his fantasy value is limited.

if he comes cheap, why not. people who are desperate for work, somehow learn to clean up their act. there's a really good Q&A on the observer site with McCants that talks about his image issues.

if anything, he's a pure scorer that can create his own shots. plus like britneck said, it'll sell lots of tickets, which the cats need.

i say there isn't much to lose.

if he comes cheap, why not. people who are desperate for work, somehow learn to clean up their act. there's a really good Q&A on the observer site with McCants that talks about his image issues.

if anything, he's a pure scorer that can create his own shots. plus like britneck said, it'll sell lots of tickets, which the cats need.

i say there isn't much to lose.

I was kidding. I was referring to the first time they tried to boost ticket sales by drafting Sean May and Raymond Felton.

Archived