• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

How about a little love for Pep?

unicar15

Brayton is vastly underrated by Panther fans. Since day one he's worked hard and towards the end of the season got a TON of pressures. While he didn't have the sack numbers he could have if he were faster, he did force a lot of bad throws and that's good enough to me. Not only that but he is pretty damn good against the run and overall a high motor guy, which we need on our line.

I'm sure a lot of people will say that's because they're sliding protection over to Peppers but they were sliding protection outside to deal with both of our DE's because our DT's weren't getting much push up the middle. If we can get just a little more push up the middle than last year, Brayton will have a breakout season as far as sack numbers are concerned.

Yeah, I like Brayton, and he's extremely underratd by the Panthers fanbase. I think he finished the last six games of the season with 19 tackles and 3 sacks. Sadly he's what (29/30 now?) and may just have reached his potential because of the mess that is the Oakland Raiders.

Yeah, I like Brayton, and he's extremely underratd by the Panthers fanbase. I think he finished the last six games of the season with 19 tackles and 3 sacks. Sadly he's what (29/30 now?) and may just have reached his potential because of the mess that is the Oakland Raiders.

He'll turn 30 this November. I think he's still got quite a few good years left in him, and I don't think it's too late to fix a lot of the problems that Oakland caused for him. This will only be his 6th season in the NFL so he's still fairly fresh as well from that perspective.

Archived